Friday, October 05, 2007

Grammar Blog


This is a great blog for the hearing and deaf people to learn more better. I am learning more of her work about how to do correct a grammar or a punctuation (guess so) in the sentence. You know I am not a great writer, but I love to be a writer. You guys should read her blog of The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation site. It's http://data.grammarbook.com/blog/. I am working on the book and the photos those are needing to describe like where this come from, when and what. Glenn is an excellent motivation. I am too tired now, but I want to started to writing right now is because I want to accomplish my work with Glenn.

Be Happiness. Be Excite! Be Cool! Be Fun! Be Motivate! Be Creative!

You Rock, guys, as ever! You've already known that you are! I don't care what the hatred people said about you or whatever they even think of that. Just ignore what they said to you. Anyway. This is not a point at a time now! (Chuckling)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home