Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Relax Night Day

At last, Smallville is on TV show! I am watching it was so suspenseful going on with Phantom, and Clark was trapped in fortress, went to check on his girlfriend Lana at home, and Julian got killed by Lex as the mysterious homeless man who shot Julian when he spent time with the father Lionel at night. That's LEX! Damn, Lex Luthor! I am so glad that Lana has a good choice that she's holding the blue rock, put on Phantom's hand then he got blow out of his body, and Clark comes across over, and he protects Lana covered by while Phantom's body blew out! BOOM! (Laughing) So good show! It's always been great episodes.

I found this picture of the elephant painting on canvas or paper book. I love the elephants. I am very impressed with an elephant could do paint in Thailand, because I am an artist that mean I can do anything like oil, acrylic or watercolor paints--it's called I am a painter anyway.

Look at that elephant's happily with the person kissed on his trunk!
I really want to take a picture of me with the elephant in my entire life so happiness day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home