Friday, August 01, 2008

My Older Brother's Wedding Photos

Congratulation, Dustin & Liyen!!
Liyen and Dustin.

Liyen, Dustin and my parents.

Jessie's boyfriend Michael, Josh's son Colin, sister Jessie, Braz, Liyen, Dustin and Josh's son Landon, Shayla, Josh and Josh's wife Jennifer. Beautiful family.

Liyen's grandparents, Dustin and Liyen.

Oh my gosh! The pastor's hottest sons!!! I adore this left white shirt guy so cute and hot, of course! I love them both too. I know! I am such slyness person. Oops! I did it again...

The freaking hot green shirt guy!! That's the pastor's sons' friend. I wish I knew his real name was! When I walked through by him and he smiled at me. Oh my gosh! My heart was beating and melting too!

Wow! I thought I've fallen in love with this white shirt guy! Heh... Heh... I really love his super cutie smile at me! Damn hot!


2 Comments:

Blogger RatPirate said...

Congratulation to Dustin and Liyen... I am glad they married keep love foreven. :)
LOL You are so funny about like the guys there lol. thank for share with us

9:50 PM

 
Blogger Braz said...

Yeah! They're very happily couple now! You're making me laugh about guys. ^^

9:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home