Saturday, October 20, 2007

Mary-Kate Olsen in 'Weeds' on the Showtime series.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mary-Kate Olsen on the Showtime series Weeds. She plays “good Christian girl” Tara Lindman, and Hunter Parrish plays Silas’ new love interest.

Mary-Kate’s character utters to Parrish’s character: “I can see your boner. Don’t be embarrassed. That’s part of God’s love too.”

Watch the video below of Mary-Kate’s first appearance on Weeds!




ART SCENESTER

In London with sister Ashley to launch a new clothing line, Mary-Kate Olsen shows off her own passion for fashion at the Christie's and Vanity Fair Post-War and Contemporary Art Party on Wednesday.

I love Mary-Kate Olsen! She's a fabulous Gemini-stylist. I am glad that she's back! I would like to see her play more in any movies or TV shows, because I like her the way like more fashion designer or interior designer to me. She's more into artistic person. You know what I mean?


People
"I run around my house naked with heels all the time. It's so funny. All my friends will tell you I love running around in kimonos and jewelry or naked with jewelry."

Mary-Kate Olsen, on her secret hobby, to Harper's Bazaar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home