Sunday, October 21, 2007

Play to raise funds for deaf

I remembered that when I was boring looking around on the websites, and then I found it at Review-Journal advertised from the Fremont Association of Deaf Drama Students. My teacher is the deaf woman named Natalie Grupido who taught us material on the stage and we were practicing every weekend at school. I was playing in "Among the Children" on the stage at the Summerlin Library and Performing Arts Center. I wish I have a video on the computer to download on here for all of you would like to see me.

Review-Journal

Saturday, June 07, 1997

The Fremont Association of Deaf Drama Students and Natalie Grupido will present "Among the Children" in sign language at 2 p.m. Sunday at the Summerlin Library and Performing Arts Center, 1771 Inner Circle Drive. Grupido is a deaf performer, teacher of the deaf and a college instructor. The purpose of the event is to raise money to send underprivileged deaf children to Reno for the Deaf Conference in the fall and to educate the public about deafness.

Tickets are $5 general admission and $2 for children under the age of 12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home