Friday, February 08, 2008

Got Art?: Year of the Rat 2008


At the beginning, I started to draw a rat of the year presence last night spent with my best friend Amber, and I stayed at her house for a week on her birthday previous was 5th. Yesterday was 7th of the Rat Year. We have had struggled with ideas for the joy year of the Rat.


I am too soon accomplishing this Chinese rat's clothes and smoking pipe in the hole as circle-looking, almost finishing as not yet...


I am accomplishing whole of this picture I drew at a time... I used the color pencils and blending shades in the all over of its.

This is looking how able we work on project for the Rat year. Three images are how we work with art supplies, books and stuff.


[Not allowed to stealing their talent artists' artworks! Warning! These are Copyrights!]

This is Amber's drawing rat alike Egyptian style as presence, but at this time is Chinese rat of the year.
Amber Horner and Braz Coffey

We proved to YOU is believing us as real artists here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home