Saturday, August 02, 2008

The Dark Knight: The Joker Is an AWESOME! Art Fans

Those pictures are such amazing artist fans of The Joker. I am very proudly of fans for theirs talented artists! I will trying to draw The Joker when I can. I am telling you that you cannot steal their artists' artworks, because they already had have copyrights, folks. I am supporting they are very harder workers on drawing or painting of The Joker. Thank you for your sharing, artists. We love your artworks. You guys are very pretty awesome jobs!
















This is not art, just design graphic on Heath's face and added purple, white and black.









2 Comments:

Blogger RatPirate said...

I love some of them Art. I cant doing like that. LOL. Thank for share with us.

9:49 PM

 
Blogger Braz said...

Yeah, me too! We were searching them at Photobucket that awesome artworks! ^^

9:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home