Saturday, December 13, 2008

In Loving Memory of Bernie Coffey

-December 13, 2008-

In the early morning around 7 a.m., my mom wakes me up, Bernie had cried a shout that had made my mom wake up. I am very grievously crying at the Cheyenne Tonopah Animal Hospital when Bernie has put to sleep, I hold his head looking at me, and I also am saying to him, "Don't worry, it will be alright, come on in with me. I love you Bernie". He passed away at about 9:10-9:30a.m. Bernie didn't look afraid to go. My step dad cried with me when he got the shot to put him to sleep. I am so glad he's in a peaceful place right now. I'm still feeling bad about him being gone, but it was the best thing for him.

The Last Day Being With Bernie in This Photos:

Bernie Coffey [1997-2008]
Biography

Bernie Coffey was born on September 10, 1997. My step dad bought a beagle puppy for my mom on Christmas, but she didn't want that kind of dog, and about a few months or a year later, they gave to me. I owned Bernie the beagle dog in my heart. I've never forgotten that day, he came to a new home in December. We named him Bernie. My younger sister, half-brother, and I played with Bernie around the house, such cute memories! He was so excited and curious of the house, a few years later, he loved my bed so much that he always came into my bedroom and stayed with me.
Yesterday, I arrived my parents' house from my best friend's apartment, when I came to the backyard door was locked, and I looked through the window on the door and Bernie looked up at me. So, I decided to enter through the dog door and crawled toward him. He seemed so surprised to see that I was there for him!

I went to get my camera digital, and I took pictures with Bernie.

I kissed his head because I love him so much!

Look at him!

Real Nike symbol on his neck.

In Loving Memory:

Coming more pictures soon.


4 Comments:

Blogger RatPirate said...

Oh Braz. You make me cried few tears. I would never forget about Bernie. I have see he always come to your old bedroom all time. I have surprise for you that I did artwork of your Bernie :D
Thank for show pictures. Bernie make me pain in my heart and tears too. I am glad he did look at you before gone. He is understand what you did told him. He is very brave to freedom. God bless to Bernie and you. Love you. I cant wait to hugs you someday :)

7:28 PM

 
Blogger Braz said...

Thank you, RatPirate, for the commenting so many! Yeah, I'd never forget Bernie forever! He did always came to my old bedroom all the time. No problem! I'm really enjoying to show you some my lovely photos of him and me. :) God blessing to Bernie! I love you too, my best friend, Amber a.k.a RatPirate. Big Hugs!

8:03 PM

 
Blogger RatPirate said...

Oh Aw. Nice for memory of last day photos. Really thank for share with me. God Bless to Bernie again hugs you.

8:50 PM

 
Blogger David Reid Lowell said...

You made me tear up... I too just lost a companion, my 18 year old cat. I truly, Braz, believe, that our physical bodies are only temporary homes for our truer selves and that some day we all will be together again - it is only a moment of separation.

My heart is so with you. You know, our companions choose us for the love they know we will honor them with, and they in turn teach us to become more humanistic.

My thoughts are with you,

David

5:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home