Sunday, March 15, 2009

Robert Pattinson was uncomfortable...

Robert Pattinson wasn't prepared to film his first sex scenes for the upcoming period drama " Little Ashes ." He portrays Spanish artist Salvador Dali as a young man. I heard that Robert tells GQ magazine 's April issue that he was uncomfortable as crew members watched and giggled during his graphic interlude with a male co-star. "In a lot of ways, I was kind of crossing lines of what I thought I was comfortable doing," he said. "I had to do all this naked stuff." And he also wanted to try "something weird," but the part was more difficult than he'd anticipated. He has found a way to take the edge off before: Pattinson says he took a quarter of a Valium pill before his "Twilight" audition.

Go to buy GQ magazine of Robert Pattinson, read his whole mentions.

This month on 21st of March, will be release on DVD! I will zoom to grab and buy it for sure! I love a vampire story of romance and horror and drama, too! Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen who is so fine as hell hot smoking vampire in this movie called "Twilight." I am so exciting and waiting to get it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home