Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Got Braz?: Go Green! Literary Nonsense or Just Not Fucking Making Sense!


Go green, but not just go green for recycle! Go green means you are loving the green color in the fantastic imagination of world. There are many greens in the world. The sky is blue, the grass is green, the sun is yellow, the cloud is white, the storm is gray, the night is dark blue or black, the star is white or yellow, the tree is green, the trunk of the tree is brown, the rock is brown, the water is blue, the sand is tan, the flowers are variety of colors and the world is ball. The world is circle. The world is world. The world is earth. The earth is planet. The planet is earth. The planet is circle. The planet is ball.

Braz: Go green!

Unknown: Where is the green?

Braz: Go green!

Unknown: Shut up, asshole!

Braz: What is that?

Unknown: Whatever!

Braz: No. Go green!

Unknown: Is it just recycle?

Braz: Ha-ha! You're jerking funny!

Unknown: Okie donkey!

Braz: Go green, you fucker!

Unknown: What do you mean "Go green!", pussy?

Braz: Go fucking green, bitches!

Unknown: I don't get it!

Braz: Go green!

Unknown: I am not fucking "Go green"!

Braz: Britney said so what you are the fucking bastard, don't you, Go Green?

Unknown: Excuse me, Chris Crocker, aren't you?


Braz: Go Chris Crocker Green!

Unknown: Huh?! I don't ever understand you, Mr. Go 'Chris Crocker' Green!

Braz: I like green peppers! Go green!

Unknown: Oh.... You seem to like that mean green is everything in the world.

Braz: Yeah, Go green!

Unknown: Look! I am not "Go green" as ever don't call me again.

Braz: Okay! Go green! Cheers!

Unknown: Fuck you! Green bye!

The pens, markers, pencils and the scissor is piece of green in the red plastic cup on the table; as it next to the laptop is Toshiba company while I am typewriting on the computer, and the modem is black so black called Motorola. It many green lights on. My hands are typewriter as well as fingers movement--typing on this laptop where I am sitting on the computer right now. I am gazing the living room, television is black where the candle is on top next right to the black cabinet where the bowl fish is Betta fish with yellow mirror, and the couch is small that I’ve ever. It’s no room for me when the dog is lying down or just sleeping on the couch. (Sighing) I should not sit on that couch shit, but I just need a sit. I live here in the apartment right now. You even don't know me, but I am gonna telling you what is going on. The girl dog is wild as seems like horny dog, but she is not a hornier, and she's just panicky to listen something noise by outside everywhere to make noises are bothering her ears. She is jumping in all the time and as faster as she could go! I feel like this girl dog is the Flash dog for now?!

I am sitting here for all day till afternoon about 3 o'clock. I still am tired and I've not asleep enough on my bed in the earlier morning when the Flash dog went into my room and jumped on my face or my body. What the hell...! Oh! It's the Flash dog! My roommate opened the door a little, but at least the Flash dog could get in the room! Get off my face ass! I was cranking in the green blanket and I have had to get stand up from the black mattress on floor. God! I am dizzied and I walked in the through hall from my door and I found feces and pees on the carpet. Not again! I've cleaned all the whole time like this shit feces and pees!? Geez!

Go green!

I guess that all I am trying to say something else. I've ever known this literary nonsense or just not fucking making sense to you all guys, bloggers and visitors.

Thanks for reading!

Always,

Braz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home