Thursday, February 28, 2008

Got Comedy?: Rat*Pirate's Secret!

Busted Amber!


Amber lounges with a sexiest Anubis waiters in Nile River side in Egypt.

Isn't she in Egypt?

Why did she bared all over her body in Nile River?!

Oh, my gosh!

Amber!

Nobody knows! She's such a secretly person! How talent she is! She
(Amber has not been there in Egypt in real life.) has been traveled in Egypt after she painted a sleepy rat portrait on canvas. (She loves Egypt a lot, you will notice her artworks of the most Egypt, Aztec and Chinese styles. Click this link: Rat*Pirate) She seems so smug like this:


Gasping! Look at her face! She's staring at you....

How did she got smugged?!

Oh, boy! Nope. She just proud of her painted canvas that she did. You idiot! Wait a minute.... I am just kidding with you, guys!

(Laughing out loud!)

I Got You!

1 Comments:

Blogger RatPirate said...

O.O Oh no you already catch me damn. Yes I am lol. I love it that one. Thank for sharing. And I love background look better than past. Thumb-up. Keep going. But you better not catch me again on anywhere lol.

12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home