Monday, September 01, 2008

How to decoupage with Mod Podge

Happy Labor Day!

I am bored today and I decided to get turn on the computer. I am surfing around the Internet what I would like to read any blogs. I now found this about "How to decoupage with Mod Podge", and I thought it really is a cutie ones. I want to share with you all here.

By How About Orange:

"How to decoupage with Mod Podge"

This is a glass vase I decoupaged with pages from an old hymn book I found by the dumpster. Here's what I did if you want to give it a whirl.

More Info: click here!

I shall try to make like this Mod Podge when I find a glass vase. It probably goes to make an awesome vase whatever I want to decoupage on the vase with like artsy pictures sorta kinda like newspapers.

Cheers!

Thanks for reading!

Have a wonderful Labor Day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home