Saturday, March 08, 2008

Sicking. Cranky. Pleasure. Short Story.

This late morning around between 2:04 and 5:40 o'clock, I have had a horrible sleeping and restless on the black futon mattress, stood up and took out of the bed. I feel like so shit... I am in a sick mood now, but at least I feel better a little bit soon. I hate an itchy throat bit.

I am tearing lots of papers in my bedroom, and I finding something from the past in high school in Creative Writing class, named Emily Weeteling, student, wrote a short story called unknown from my illustrating pictured of the quiet-elf girl, the alike firefly ball and a young angel boy with halo. I am going to typewriting on here for everyone is you are enjoying reading our short story. It's a fantasy fiction and it's a project homework.
(No Image, I cannot show you my precious character ones)

~Short Story~

Unknown title

So I was flying along, minding my own business, when I suddenly find myself running into a wall. 'Wait, that's not right' I think to myself. 'I'm in the middle of the forest. There are no walls in the forest'. So I look up and sure enough, no wall. Carefully, I inch my way forward and find, yes, there is something there. But I cannot see it. This is interesting, maybe I've reached the end of the earth. The rest is just a backdrop... then it shorts to get dark, but much too quickly. Something must be blocking the sun- a bird! But as I turn around I see a huge hand closing the lid to a... Oh no! I've been caught! It's not the end of the earth, I'm caught in a jar! Desterbingly quickly, a boys eye pops up beside me. Those humans, always sneaking up on you. I can't believe I was actually caught. Well I'm done for now, he'll probably tear my wings off slowly and then discard my poor dying body somewhere... Oh this is horrid! I must get out! Maybe if I could just - "Hey!" - wow that was loud. Must be the human. Now, where was I? "Hey! Hey you, firefly!" Pish Posh. Nosey humans. Disrupting my escape plane, wait, he said 'firefly', is he talking to me? "Yes of course I am talking to you, is there anyone else in this forest worth talking to? Aside from Ladybug, but she is obviously not a firefly."

...wait a minute, since when can humans talk to, well, anyone other then humans?

"Have you lived in this forest all your life or something? Cause your a bit behind on current events." Hey! Human!" I yell at him. "Stop invading my thoughts!" He almost drops the jar I'm trapped in, rolling with laughter. "I'm not invading your thoughts! Your talking out loud." "Oh." Drat. Sometimes I do that. Very bothersome.

By Emily Weeteling


What do you think? I think it's a charm humor and cute.

-Braz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home