Wednesday, September 03, 2008

An Afternoon & Night Day Photos

A night day, I started a decision to showing you some photos before I leave home by tomorrow. I am going to visit my best friend, Amber, and I also am sleepover at her house for a few days or a week. It depends on our planning right now. I'll probably make a new video or more too! Yeah! Go ahead to shout a loud like WHOO!! I know you are not a loin, excuse me! (Chuckling)

Ah! I am a ghost reflection glass door!

They are my reflection foots!

What a pretty orange flowers! Orchid?

Bernie!! I am so surprised he's sleepy in the restroom! I decided to take a picture him!

I was just trying to take a professionally photo of Bernie while he's sleepy in the restroom, because I thought it looks so cutest viewing of him. Now he came to me while I took like this picture!

Want a pickle?

I started to force him stayed with me while I took a picture! He's so stubborn dog! My gosh! I looked like a slob or cranky or something like that face!

What a sunset! This pictured I took that Labor Day.

I love this one look like a scene movie or something. Great photo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home