Monday, September 29, 2008

Bernard Bragg's 80th Birthday Bash



Transcript: What She Said
I look forward to celebrating Bernard Bragg 's 80th Birthday Bash in Kellogg Conference Center at Gallaudet University. He was my inspiringly educator and director when I was a student in Deaf Studies Department at California State University, Northridge. I remember when I was a little girl; I was in awe to see Bernard Bragg up on the stage translating Shakespeare from English text to sign language. The tickets for the Bash will be contributed to NTD and NAD. Please buy ticket now because it's deadline by September 30th. Come over and celebrate with us. Please dress up, not dress down. If you can't afford to buy nice clothes, you can go to Thrift store or Goodwill store. I always donate my clothes to Thrift and Goodwill store. They should have some nice clothes. :o)


I've met Bernard Bragg in between 1996 to 1998, but I did not have his autograph yet. And I wish I have a newspaper of all deaf students and a teacher with Bragg. He's a wonderful performer on the stage for all deaf and hearing people.

Check His Website, Life and Works of Bernard Bragg - click it link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home