Monday, March 10, 2008

Sweet 16 Is In the Angel Woman's Thoughts.


The first one about girl is an angel has black angel wings, which above signed 'Sweet 16', and it means finding a path of life for your own live life. Travel life with passion. Happy Thoughts on Happiness.


This is my young sister and a present painted from me. She said likes it! I am very glad that she likes it.


This is a real artist Braz and the lovely angel girl picture painted.


There's done what I did painted this board. Incredible. How it looks beautiful and emotion. I used a watercolor painting, color pencils, gloss medium covered the board makes looking neat, graphitkreide, and some magazines which looks good on you. It's finding match your taste and style too.




2 Comments:

Blogger RatPirate said...

Wow... This so great gift for your sister... I am glad she like it... good job for that art...
I really like it.

4:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(I'm not English, so excuse me if you don't understand me)
Oh! I like your pintings! But... I like you too! I'd love contact with you, do you have msn (hotmail) ?
Mine: elf5233@hotmail.com
I want to talk to you and see you!
*thanks!

8:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home